Anthony Johnson is 4-1 in his last five fights more recently defeating former title contender Dan Hardy by unanimous decision dominating the fight with wrestling for three rounds. Now Johnson will look to stay consistant as he looks for back-to-back wins at UFC on Versus 6.
Charlie Brennenman is also 4-1 in his last five bouts and is currently riding a two right winning streak more recently knocking off top ten welterweight Rick Story at UFC Live a match he stepped up for after Marquardt was pulled from the bout for taking a banned substance.
It will be interesting to see now that both fighters will be coming off of the biggest win of their careers and will be looking to capatalize with another big win. It is a very intriguing match up between two up and coming welterweights and it will be interesting to see who will come out on top.
|< Prev||Next >|
Upcoming MMA events
- UFC 160: Velasquez vs. Silva (25.05)
- UFC Brazil: Werdum vs. Nogueira (08.06)
- Pancrase: 2013 Neo-Blood Tournament (30.06)
- Pancrase (21.07)
- UFC on Fox 8 (27.07)
- Pancrase 2013 Neo-Blood Tournament Finals (28.07)
- Pancrase: 20th Anniversary (29.09)
- MFC 38: Behind Enemy Lines (04.10)
- UFC on Fox 9 (14.12)