“I don’t care who they put against me." Antonio stated of the current change. "If Overeem doesn’t want to fight because his toe is hurt, then get me King Kong. Get Josh Barnett and Sergei Kharitonov both. I’ll fight them both at the same time. I’m very frustrated and disappointed"
It will be interesting to see as this new match up will be completely different from what was expected. Cormier is a multiple time amature wrestling champion and has been improving with every fight and Antionio Silva is a BJJ specialist with a black belt in Judo, BJJ, and Karate.
|< Prev||Next >|
Upcoming MMA events
- UFC 160: Velasquez vs. Silva (25.05)
- UFC Brazil: Werdum vs. Nogueira (08.06)
- Pancrase: 2013 Neo-Blood Tournament (30.06)
- Pancrase (21.07)
- UFC on Fox 8 (27.07)
- Pancrase 2013 Neo-Blood Tournament Finals (28.07)
- Pancrase: 20th Anniversary (29.09)
- MFC 38: Behind Enemy Lines (04.10)
- UFC on Fox 9 (14.12)