Cesar Gracie announced today via twitter that some of his top fighters will be participating as assistant coaches to Roy Nelson in the next season (16th) of The Ultimate Fighter Reality Series.
“Our guys will be helping @roynelsonmma coach his team @nickdiaz209 @NateDiaz209 @jakeshieldsajj @GilbertMelendez will be in the next TUF”
Nelson had previously announced he was bringing in people like Mo Lawal and Kurt Angle to be coaches on the show, but officially it will be the Cesar Gracie crew assisting. This will definitely make the upcoming season much more interesting than the last which was a bit of a bust with their live format. This season they will be going back to the original taped format. However the series will stay on Friday nights for the time being.
|< Prev||Next >|
Upcoming MMA events
- UFC 160: Velasquez vs. Silva (25.05)
- UFC Brazil: Werdum vs. Nogueira (08.06)
- Pancrase: 2013 Neo-Blood Tournament (30.06)
- Pancrase (21.07)
- UFC on Fox 8 (27.07)
- Pancrase 2013 Neo-Blood Tournament Finals (28.07)
- Pancrase: 20th Anniversary (29.09)
- MFC 38: Behind Enemy Lines (04.10)
- UFC on Fox 9 (14.12)