Two more fights have been moved from the now dead UFC 151 event that was set for this coming Saturday.
UFC on FOX 5's fight card is filling up fast, with this being the 4th fight the UFC have officially connected to the event today.
The two UFC 151 fights that are moving over to UFC on FOX 5 are Daron Cruickshank vs. Henry Martinez and Tim Means vs. Abel Trujillo. Which means they will now have 3+ months to work on their game plan. It's a long wait nonetheless.
Daron Cruickshank last fought at the TUF 15 finale defeating fellow cast member Chris Tickle via unanimous decision.
Henry Martinez last appeared in the octagon in June vs. Bernardo Magalhaes via split decision in his UFC debut.
The Blackzilians fighter Abel Trujillo is making his UFC debut on a 4 fight win streak and will be making that debut in his hometown of Seattle.
Tim Means is 10-1 in his last 11 fights and is currently cruising on a 9 fight winning streak, Means has also won his first 2 fights in the octagon as well and is hoping to welcome Trujillo to the UFC with his third win in a row inside the octagon.
Here's the UFC on FOX 5 card so far:
- Champion Benson Henderson vs. Nate Diaz (lightweight title fight)
- Alexander Gustafsson vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
- Rory MacDonald vs. B.J. Penn
- Lavar Johnson vs. Brendan Schaub
- Matt Brown vs. Mike Swick
- Ramsey Nijem vs. Joe Proctor
- Daron Cruickshank vs. Henry Martinez
- Tim Means vs. Abel Trujillo
UFC on FOX 5 is set for December 8th at the Key Arena in Seattle Washington.
|< Prev||Next >|
Upcoming MMA events
- UFC 160: Velasquez vs. Silva (25.05)
- UFC Brazil: Werdum vs. Nogueira (08.06)
- Pancrase: 2013 Neo-Blood Tournament (30.06)
- Pancrase (21.07)
- UFC on Fox 8 (27.07)
- Pancrase 2013 Neo-Blood Tournament Finals (28.07)
- Pancrase: 20th Anniversary (29.09)
- MFC 38: Behind Enemy Lines (04.10)
- UFC on Fox 9 (14.12)