Matt Riddle's career was on an upswing, with 4 wins in a row, he was doing good, but the problem is, Riddle has tested positive for marijuana in 2 of his last 3 fights, turning those wins into no contests and with is most recent positive test, Riddle now finds his way out the UFC's door.
Riddle was talking with mmajunkie radio when he revealed that he failed his second test and was released from the UFC.
Considering that marijuana is not regarded as a "performance enhancing" drug and just a prohibited drug. It's unlikely this will save Che Mills, he'll likely stay released regardless of Riddle's failed test.
|< Prev||Next >|
Upcoming MMA events
- UFC 160: Velasquez vs. Silva (25.05)
- UFC Brazil: Werdum vs. Nogueira (08.06)
- Pancrase: 2013 Neo-Blood Tournament (30.06)
- Pancrase (21.07)
- UFC on Fox 8 (27.07)
- Pancrase 2013 Neo-Blood Tournament Finals (28.07)
- Pancrase: 20th Anniversary (29.09)
- MFC 38: Behind Enemy Lines (04.10)
- UFC on Fox 9 (14.12)