This isn't exactly out of the blue now is it?
Dana White gave the word at the UFC 131 post-fight press conference, saying "Ken Flo" is "more than likely" to receive the next shot.
The timing works out perfectly for both parties because Aldo is still dealing with a neck injury that will likely keep him out until Sept. or Oct.; about the same time Florian should be ready to to fight again.
So i guess the question is, Does Florian truly deserve the title shot after just one fight at 145-pounds? who knows.. will it be an exciting fight? or will Florina Choke yet again in a title fight?
|< Prev||Next >|
Upcoming MMA events
- UFC 160: Velasquez vs. Silva (25.05)
- UFC Brazil: Werdum vs. Nogueira (08.06)
- Pancrase: 2013 Neo-Blood Tournament (30.06)
- Pancrase (21.07)
- UFC on Fox 8 (27.07)
- Pancrase 2013 Neo-Blood Tournament Finals (28.07)
- Pancrase: 20th Anniversary (29.09)
- MFC 38: Behind Enemy Lines (04.10)
- UFC on Fox 9 (14.12)