Written by Brandon Nocaute Friday, 24 May 2013 14:55
The stacked UFC 160, which will be taking place on May 25 in Las Vegas, will be headlined by current UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez as he takes on top contender Antonio Silva in a rematch of their bout at UFC 146. The card also features a possible 2 number one contender fights in the heavyweight and lightweight divisions.
Today some of the www.MMAMATRIX.com staff will be taking a look at all of the fights on the main card and making predictions on who we think will emerge victorious.
Written by Sean OBrien Friday, 24 May 2013 14:46
Its that time again, fight fans. This is a stacked preliminary card ( Stephen Thompson and Brian Bowles on the Facebook prelims stacked) speaking of staked the main card is headlined by a great Heavyweight Championship fight. Lets get right into the FX prelims, after a quick look at Wonderboy’s fight.
Written by www.MMAMatrix.com Staff Friday, 24 May 2013 09:25
It appears that verbal agreements are in place for a featherweight clash between Dustin Poirier and Erik Koch to clash at UFC 164 in Milwaukee Wisconsin on August 31st.
Written by www.MMAMatrix.com Staff Friday, 24 May 2013 08:40
Event Broadcast Time: May 24, 2013 at 8:30 AM in Los Angeles, 11:30 AM in New York, 11:30 PM in Hong Kong and 4:30 PM in London.
Written by www.MMAMatrix.com Staff Thursday, 23 May 2013 15:49
It appears that the main event for the upcoming UFC 165 that will take place in Toronto at the Air Canada Centre is looking like it will be none other than Canadian MMA super star and welterweight kingpin taking on #1 contender Johny Hendricks.
Written by www.MMAMatrix.com Staff Thursday, 23 May 2013 15:06
UFC President Dana White has again been tossing around the idea of an Anderson Silva super fight, but this time there was no mention of GSP vs. Silva, as the UFC head honcho went on to discuss the possibility of Anderson Silva facing light heavyweight champion Jon Jones instead.Going as far to say it could happen as soon as this year, providing that Silva accomplishes one thing first.
Written by www.MMAMatrix.com Staff Thursday, 23 May 2013 11:03
August is shaping up to be another busy month the UFC, which has booked 3 events for the month of August so far, 2 of which will be broadcast free on the new FOX Sports One channel to give it a big kick off in it's first month of operation.
Written by www.MMAMatrix.com Staff Thursday, 23 May 2013 10:29
Gegard Mousasi has been talking a lot about dropping to 185 lately while he is currently recovering from a knee injury. Mousasi seems fairly certain about his drop to middleweight and has discussed who he'd like to fight first in his debut at 185.
Written by Bellator Press Thursday, 23 May 2013 10:10
Newport Beach, CA. (May 22, 2013) – After a scouting expedition that took Bellator Talent Development Director and former MMA fighter Zach Light throughout the United Kingdom, Bellator has added three English standouts to the roster as Martin Stapleton, Rob Sinclair and Paul Sass have all signed long-term promotional agreements with Bellator MMA.
- Bellator 97: Askren Defends Welterweight Title vs. Koreshkov, Saunders vs. Lima also Set for July 31st
- UFC 164: Chad Mendes vs. Clay Guida Slated for Aug. 31st
- UFC 161: UFC Trys to Add more Value to Event, Tags Roy Nelson to Step in vs. Stipe Miocic
- Josh Barnett Signs Multi Fight Deal with UFC
- UFC 161: Renan Barao Offically off Card with Injury, Urijah Faber Open to Replacing Champ vs. Wineland
- Daniel Cormier wants UFC on Fox Sports 1 1 fight in Boston
- Matt Riddle joins Bellator, will take part in Season 9 welterweight tournament
- Mark Hunt gets his visa, will face Dos Santos at UFC 160
- UFC on FX 8: Belfort vs. Rockhold Full Main Card Video Highlights and Beakdown
- UFC on FX 8 Results and Quick Recap: Belfort KO's Rockhold, Souza Chokes Out Camozzi
- UFC on FX 8: Rockhold vs Belfort - MMA Matrix Staff Main Card Predictions and Breakdowns
- UFC 165 Lands in Toronto on September 21st
- Raza Madadi out, Michael Chiesa in against Jorge Masvidal at UFC on FOX 8
- Pat Healy's UFC 159 $130,000 Double Bonus Money Goes up in Smoke, Tests Positive for Marijuana
- Alistair Overeem's return targeted for UFC 164, Vera Vs. Rothwell confirmed
- Showtime still interested in MMA, Invicta in current interest
- Why Bellator Fighters never fail drug Tests? According to Ben Askren,They're Rarely ever Tested
- Josh Barnett Wants to Re-Sign with UFC, looking to "to cement my legacy as an MMA fighter"
- Georges St. Pierre Picks Chris Weidman to Beat Anderson Silva at UFC 162
- Gegard Mousasi Has second Knee Surgery, Could be Out Of Action Until 2014
Page 1 of 276
Upcoming MMA events
- UFC 160: Velasquez vs. Silva (25.05)
- UFC Brazil: Werdum vs. Nogueira (08.06)
- Pancrase: 2013 Neo-Blood Tournament (30.06)
- Pancrase (21.07)
- UFC on Fox 8 (27.07)
- Pancrase 2013 Neo-Blood Tournament Finals (28.07)
- Pancrase: 20th Anniversary (29.09)
- MFC 38: Behind Enemy Lines (04.10)
- UFC on Fox 9 (14.12)